Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hi Folks!
It's been awhile since I've blogged here and so much has happened that I hardly know where to start.
I haven't really been able to sew very much since my car accident in October 2010. I still design and dream but my creative endeavours are leading me back into music and I am becoming more of a regular at a few of the local open mikes. I have been taking better care of myself and you can check out http://karenmpowers.blogspot.com/ to see pictures of me now and hear some of my music. You can find me on Facebook just search for Karen Powers. On YouTube my channel is GraphicaSpiritus and I put my videos there.
I am working on getting my neck bck in shape because I really miss making things . To keep my art brain turned on I have been working with watercolors and I will share them with you soon.
OK that's all for now, I promise to be back soon.
Love and Blessings
Karen

No comments: